Town Clerk

Handicap Parking Permits

Permits must be issued from the Town that you live in. You must complete your section of the handicap parking application and then have your Doctor complete and sign his part. Please make sure the Doctor specifies whether it's a temporary or permanent medical condition. We require the Doctor sign the form themselves (Nurse or Physician's Assistant signatures will not be accepted). Applications must be made in person at the Town Clerk's office as we must see the Applicant's Driver's License or Non-Driver's License, if he/she has one. There is no fee. This cannot be done by mail.